Aappel à candidatures du programme Fulbright Foreign Student program
Publié le 31 Janvier 2023
Fulbright FOREIGN STUDENT PROGRAM FOR 2024
Call for applications
The U.S. Embassy is pleased to announce the call for applications for the Fulbright Foreign Student program for 2023.
This scholarship is for people who are interested in earning a 2-year master’s degree from a U.S. University.
Candidates may apply via this website: https://apply.iie.org/ffsp2024/
The deadline to apply is February 28, 2023.
- Candidates must be Senegalese citizens residing in Sénégal.
- People who have studied in the U.S. for more than a semester are not eligible.
- Candidates must have a highly qualified academic background.
- Candidates must have a master’s degree or completed Master 1 + 2.
- Candidates must have a strong level of English (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Candidates must be serious and motivated to properly conduct their program and return to Sénégal after completion.
- Candidates who have already benefited from State Department exchanges are not eligible.
Candidates in STEM fields, women and people with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.
- TOEFL, GRE, GMAT tests will be offered to preselected candidates.
- The final selection will be done by the Washington D.C. Fulbright committee.
- Successful candidates will be traveling between January and August 2024.
Please note that due to the large number of applications, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Questions may be addressed via e-mail: FulbrightSenegal@state.gov